Graphic design has been a major part of my career of over 25 years. I majored in Graphic Design in college and have created designs for a plethora of companies ranging from logos, print collateral, infographics and websites for the majority of my clients and many of my employers. Ultimately, an abundance of companies have relied on my Creative Direction and Graphic Design skill set throughout my illustrious career.
While I have proven my skill set in graphic design, my years of Creative Direction experience goes beyond graphic design. Messaging has also been an integral aspect to my creative direction to maintain proper brand representation and produce compelling, well-written content. While I still take on design projects, I would best suit a company through creative direction and assembling of skillful creatives, while also managing other aspects of marketing for businesses where needed.
Let me share a few examples of my achievements and experiences in Creative Direction and Graphic Design:
- My abilities in creating web designs that stood out from others quickly turned my internship with a thriving web centric development company to a Lead Web Designer role while I completed my college degree. During that time, a Flash website I created for a prominent salon in the area received the website runner up of the year award by the esteemed publication, Metropulse.
- As an entrepreneur, 99% of my customers have solicited my Creative Direction and Graphic Design services, which translated to the creation of many web-centric branding packages that consisted of logos, business cards, letterhead, brochures, and websites for businesses across the United States.
- I held a contractor role for a prestigious real estate brand in Knoxville, where I was tasked with redesigning their website along with some of their partner sites.
- As a part of growing an 8 year old all encompassing broker level real estate technology company, part of my contributions consisted of redesigning and rewriting that company’s website, along with creating website templates and custom designs for leading real estate companies across the United States.
- I provided Creative Direction and Graphic Design for a holding company that included the creation of digital and print collateral ranging from website designs, infographics, posters, convention banners, brochures, and more. I was also responsible for the messaging across many of these marketing assets. Throughout this role, I worked with other creative stakeholders to produce brand books and ensure that branding guidelines were followed throughout written and visual content.
- Creative services were a large part of my role in marketing a premier real estate brokerage, which consisted of the creative direction and design of a first-of-its kind direct mail campaign. I also was tasked with the design of highly effective presentation materials, as well as sales presentation materials, signs, logos and videos for top producers. I was also responsible for messaging across many of these projects.
- One of my most unique roles consisted of managing over 100 fortune 5 international site branding projects which included ensuring design standards/guidelines for the signage to be installed at each site.
- At an ad agency, I collaborated between key clients and a talented design team to arrive at approved designs for key clients. Additionally, I was responsible for editing the messaging of email marketing projects as well as creating effective sales presentations to win business from key clients.
- I was responsible for rewriting and recreating the web design of a direct response ad agency website and partner website, while creating dozens of signs and display advertisements for monthly campaigns consisting of monthly budgets as much as 20k.
- I created presentation materials for and led design discussion meetings for dozens of clients for the longest standing cloud-based e-commerce platform company on the market.
Creative Direction and Graphic Design are etched in my soul as a marketer and my creative background in conjunction with my career experience in all things marketing is what sets me apart from many marketers, as I can help to ensure that every piece follows branding guidelines, is impactful, compelling and represents brands well throughout a company’s marketing efforts.
I can charge an hourly rate for my Creative Direction and Graphic Design services, or I can quote a fixed price. If you are interested in taking your creative content to another level that helps your business stand out from the rest, while remaining consistent with brand standards and industry guidelines, I would enjoy working on your project with you.